Last night I did something that I haven't in quite a long time: I treated myself to a meal out.
Normally, I only eat out for social reasons, or because Kyle really wants to. But yesterday was the perfect storm of circumstances that caused me to get take-out:
1) I had just worked really hard in the lab nonstop for a few hours, and had another few hours of work to do, so refueling was necessary.
2) I didn't have anything appetizing waiting for me at home, since I haven't been to the farmer's market in a couple weeks and I refused to buy produce the last time I was at the grocery store. I've been eating pasta and spicy black beans and rice for several days now.
3) Kyle's still out of town, so I couldn't go to his place for food, and he couldn't meet me to eat out.
4) I was really hungry, having only eaten part of my lunch because I'm so bored with my food.
So I went to Twisted Noodles! And got my favorite dish, beef pad see ew. And it was delicious. And less than $10.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment