I realized I haven't posted since my birthday - I sort of descended into this hedonistic 3-day period after that and I guess got a little out of the habit of posting. Thankfully, I was not out of the habit of writing down everything I eat, with the exception of the day that I had my birthday dinner (July 29). We went out to a Japanese steak house and had steak, which overall was probably not very unhealthy food but it was a LOT. And then when we went back I had ice cream and cookies up the wazoo. So I omitted that day from my records, but only that one.

The other day I went a bit crazy was last Friday night. I didn't eat much of anything all day and I had a very hasty dinner right before having guests over, so I wasn't well-prepared to resist the dessert I encountered! But overall my averages are acceptable. The other day that was really on the high side was when we went to Ted's a final time and I ate a whole burger, but I substituted mashed potatoes for the fries.
I wouldn't be surprised if I gained a little bit of weight back since that last weigh-in, but I'll try to check it tomorrow or Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment