skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Slimming Down and Spending Less
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Week Five's Downfalls
Report from week five, in which I ate a lot of ice cream:
First half, not so good. Second half, better.
Aug 2: second dinner at Kyle's house
Aug 4: dessert at small group
Aug 5: would have been 1200 cals, but then I ate my face in ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(42)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(9)
The High Price of Cheap Food
Thinnity
Farmer's Market - Second Haul
Eating Out as a Reward
Week Five's Downfalls
Time to Step Up the Steps
The Boyfriend-Free Week Begins
Mixed Success for "Spending Less" Juy
Week Four
►
July
(28)
About Me
smartypants728
I am a 26-year-old biomedical engineering graduate student at Duke University. I am one year into a new phase of life with a marvelous partner!
View my complete profile
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment