Saturday, January 16, 2010

My First Time Kickboxing

I checked out Duke's recreational kickboxing class this morning at 10:00. It's the first class I've made it to on Saturday morning since coming to Duke! It was on East Campus and Kyle plays basketball sometimes with a group meeting at the same time and place so it really worked out for us to encourage one another to actually work out this morning. The class was a pretty good aerobic workout. The instructor didn't really do much with form, I guess because it's an aerobics class and not real kickboxing, so I think I was doing a lot of the moves quite badly. But I worked up a sweat and the hour didn't crawl by. I don't like it as much as Body Tone or STEP but I might go back because of the convenience of the time and place.

No comments:

Post a Comment