Thursday, January 14, 2010
No Loss Yet :(
I'm disappointed that I'm not losing weight so far. I've been right around 1050 - 1200 calories most days in the last week, with the exception of yesterday which I haven't calculated and the previous day, but both of those should be below 1800 which I consider my very upper limit for an "on" day. Still holding at 156.8 lbs according to my new scale. I wondered if I'm eating too LITTLE two days ago and slowing my metabolism which is why I went well above 1200 calories, which is supposed to be the don't-go-below-this absolute baseline for being healthy for me, according to the internet people. I did work on a bit on Wednesday and my pilates class sounds like it will be good (Mondays and Wednesdays). If I can get in early enough I'd like to do a short aerobic workout before the class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment