Monday, July 20, 2009

Epic Fail: Whitewater Weekend

1) Spending less: The cost of the weekend overall was mostly for the rafting, but a good chunk of it was for food. Which was terrible.

2) Slimming down:
a) It wasn't a very good workout. My heart rate didn't really get elevated at all, except maybe from adrenaline.
b) The offered food wasn't terribly healthful. I also went way overboard at dinner on Saturday and ate until my stomach actually hurt.

Confession: I did the same thing (ate until my stomach hurt) for Sunday night dinner at Ted's Montana Grill, but that was because the food was so delicious. I think we have to go back like three times by Sunday to use up all of our discount certificates. It's funny how when you just eat less/more spread out your stomach gets a bit smaller and you feel less hungry. When I stretch out my stomach like I did this weekend though it undoes all of that, so I have to be careful for a few days to not overeat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment