Saturday was a bit of an off day because I was so busy. I ate a big breakfast and then had food out of my own house for the rest of the day. I kept it to reasonable portions but the foods were more calorically dense than I would prefer. I was proud of one point: I ate one plate of bar-be-que food for dinner and then stopped. There were two delicious-looking desserts sitting right in front of me (brownies and banana pudding) but I abstained. (I'm not against desserts in general, just I knew I'd had enough junkish food that day.) Hours later I was really happy about that decision, and definitely not hungry.
I didn't work out on Saturday, but I got some pretty good exercise scrubbing bathrooms for 2-3 hours. I was dripping sweat!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment