Monday, July 13, 2009

Second Week - Still Going Strong

Just a formality right now because I've written about most of this already, but here are my official calorie and food serving counts for the past week, excluding Kyle's birthday. Kept it to the low side for calories and my average fat intake is less than 40 or 50 g like I wanted - but maybe with that extra day added in things would look a bit different! Not eating enough of any of those food groups except grains but I am eating a decent portion of each of them, though I need to make some more effort for vegetables.


I did another workout today with a friend. We went to a yoga/pilates class at noon at Wilson, but the instructor was out so a yoga guy filled in. It wasn't bad but also wasn't exactly what I wanted for a noon workout (I didn't even sweat enough to have to shower after), so I'm going to try back next week for the real class I hope.

I checked my weight (unofficially, as it was noon) and asked my friend to check hers since she knows it against her scale at home. It was 150 lbs even, so that makes a bit more sense than last time. I'll try to get in there another morning soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment